Neat-o design comes with a nice list of functions, too
Do You want to Advertise here? E-mail us at [email protected]
Why one must use professional binary options broker?
Digital options trading is one of the most profitable investment opportunities available in the market today. Since the new market regulations announced in the year 2008, the growth of binary options trading has really catapulted and more and more people are increasing their investments into binary options. Due to the short term investments and higher returns on those investments, Digital options trading has become one of the most popular market investment opportunities.
Investors can trade 24 hours and 7 days a week in the binary options market. At the same time, there is a harsh reality behind this type of investment. One must have thorough knowledge about the current market trends to get higher returns on their investments. Plus this market is highly dynamic and volatile in nature which indicates a strong need to keep constant eyes on the latest news and worldwide market happenings. This is where a reliable and professional binary options broker platform can help investors to make easy and reliable trades automatically.
How to Choose The Best Binary Options Broker?
Due to the continuous rise in the popularity of binary options trading opportunities, there is a growing demand for reliable and professional binary options broker platforms. Unfortunately, there are several digital options scams present in the market which try to sell the investors unreliable and untested binary options broker platforms. This can cause severe losses to the traders due to the lack of professional and reliable binary trading software.
While selecting a reliable and professional digital options broker program, one must inquire about the following features and requirements that every successful binary trading software possess.
Important Binary Options Broker Features you Need to Keep In Mind
1.) Simple and intuitive user interface – Professional and reliable binary trading program offers easy and simple to handle user interface that saves lot of time and headache for traders. There is usually no need to invest extra time to learn new features and controls of the program. Most of these programs are web based and users do not need to download or update the trading software on their own PC. Users must be able to use the program easily whenever and wherever they want. User friendly and interactive controls are the most important ones which we must observe while selecting the right binary options broker platform.
2.) Ability to invest into multiple assets – Reliable and professional binary trading software offers varieties of assets for the investment purpose. A trader should be able to invest into different types of market assets from forex, indices to stocks and commodities. One must pay attention to the ability of the program to invest into all of the available market assets to gain maximum profits from the trades.
3.) Availability of appropriate expiry periods – Some binary trading brokers provide weekly expiry periods while some provide hourly and end of the day options to their investors. To gain maximum control on our trades, it is important to select the binary trading software that provides maximum expiry periods.
4.) Maximum payout percentage – Professional and popular digital options brokers provide maximum payout percentage to their investors. One must look at the binary trading platform that can offer minimum 75% to 90% payout percentage for every won and lost investment. For every unsuccessful trade, there must be minimum 5% to 10% returns to the traders.
5.) Varieties of languages offered – To become more convenient with the usage of the binary trading software, it is essential that the language of the program must be your own mother tongue. There are some professional binary options broker platforms in the market that offer varieties of languages from English, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, etc.
6.) Minimum initial deposit requirements – One must be able to open binary trading account at the website for free and no need to provide initial deposits. Look for those binary trading platforms that provide free registrations and minimal deposits.
7.) Varieties of payment options – Professional binary options trading platforms provide varieties of payment methods such as Paypal, bank transfer, credit card, etc. Look for such binary or digital options broker that offer multiple forms of payment withdrawal options.
8.) Higher bonuses – Some digital options broker offer up to 25% bonuses to their traders that also depend upon total turnover and initial deposit amount from the traders. Look for such trading platforms that offer higher bonuses to their users.
9.) Top notch customer support – High quality customer service is equally important to get timely support and assistance during all types of trades. Professional digital trading brokers and platforms always provide customer support in varieties of languages and via multiple platforms such as email, live chat, and telephone support.
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic which has been around for quite some time now. It has many uses, but typically as a pain reliever works best for relieving unpleasant areas of oral discomfort.
Now it is being used under many different brand names around the world in condoms, but does that make them safe for guys to use?
The truth is that though these condoms can work wonders in helping a guy go the extra mile in bed, they have been known to cause major allergic reactions/irritations to any man who uses them. This isn’t to say that it happens to every guy, but it isn’t exactly rare at the same time.
Some of the common side effects that people may experience when using Benzocaine products are dizziness, itching, swelling, sweating and even headaches at times.
Now this is being used to help men control premature ejaculation by way of using it in condoms, and these are distributed by major manufactures of condoms, and are often times called desensitizing condoms.
Do they work though? Yes, they can work, but sometimes too well. For instance, some men have complained that although they could go for a really long time, they actually had trouble ejaculating and they ended going too long for her. The sad irony is that sometimes they can work too well.
The other drawback that some men may not like is that they do desensitize the penis, which ideally full experience of stimulation while controlling ejaculation would be the most desirable.
If you decide to use these, make sure that you do not get any on her in any way, just in case of the event of a reaction that she might experience.
Always wash yourself off afterwards. Its rarely a good idea to leave any of that stuff on your penis, as it may cause irritation to your genitals.
Finally, if you think that you are experiencing a reaction after having used a Benzocaine Condom, make sure that you go see a doctor first. Often times an STD can be mistaken for a reaction.
I like E3. I really do. But it’s also monumentally dumb: game companies spending millions to show off essentially faked content to an increasingly jaded audience. And it’s increasingly out of step with how the gaming industry works. So it should come as no surprise that Sony will be skipping the show more or less altogether this year, joining Nintendo in taking a step back from spectacle.
Sony has been a part of E3 for 20 years and this will be the first one it’s ever missed. I’ve gone to their events every time I’ve attended; I was there for their historic putdown of Microsoft after the latter announced some hugely unpopular restrictions on used games. I think you can actually see me near the front in the broadcast of that one. (You can! I’m at 1:29.)
And E3 has been a part of Sony’s yearly cadence as well. Like other companies, for years Sony hoarded information to debut at E3, TGS and Gamescom, but E3 was generally where you saw new consoles and flagship titles debut. But as even E3’s organizers have admitted over and over again, that’s not necessarily a good thing.
Too often we have seen half-finished games onstage at E3 that end up cancelled before the year is out, or commitments made to dates the companies can’t possibly keep. Assigning a complex, creative industry to a yearly schedule of major announcements is a great way to burn them out, and that’s exactly what’s happening.
Variety first noticed Sony’s absence from ESA communications. In a statement issued to multiple outlets, Sony said:
As the industry evolves, Sony Interactive Entertainment continues to look for inventive opportunities to engage the community. PlayStation fans mean the world to us and we always want to innovate, think differently and experiment with new ways to delight gamers. As a result, we have decided not to participate in E3 in 2019. We are exploring new and familiar ways to engage our community in 2019 and can’t wait to share our plans with you.
They won’t be alone. Nintendo hasn’t had a real proper E3 press conference in years. Instead, they host a live stream around the event and have a big booth where people mainly just play games. Their Nintendo Direct videos come out throughout the year, when the titles and developers are good and ready.
Microsoft is still there, and still puts on quite a show. I remember the original announcement of the Kinect, probably one of the weirdest and dumbest things I’ve ever taken part in. It was memorable, at least.
But Microsoft is also doing its own thing, announcing throughout the year and on its own terms. The Xbox One X was only hinted at during E3, and announced in full much later. I wouldn’t be surprised if Microsoft also announced they were taking it easy this year at E3 — though this might also be a good opportunity for them to double down. With the schedules these huge shows go on, they might already be committed to one course or another.
Sony actually has its own PlayStation Experience event where it announces things and lets gamers and press play the latest, but even that was cancelled ahead of its expected December date. Is Sony just getting shy?
More likely they are leveraging their dominance in the console market to be a market leader and “decider,” as they say. They have no shortage of amazing games coming out, including lots of hot-looking exclusives. What have they got to prove? Although Sony itself is not participating in E3, the developers it backs will almost certainly be there. What better way to school the competition than to not show up and still have everyone talking about you?
With the PS4 Pro out there and a solid line-up already confirmed, Sony is sitting pretty for 2019, and the company probably feels this is a safe time to experiment with “inventive opportunities to engage the community,” as the statement put it. E3 will still be big, and it will still be fun. But the trend is clear: it just won’t be necessary.
If you aren’t sure what causes urinary tract infections, don’t feel bad, you aren’t alone. In a 2003 survey sponsored by the Bayer Corporation, 75% of the women questioned did not know that bacteria, such as E. Coli, are the origin of utis.
The urinary tract is a sterile environment. Urine is also sterile. E. Coli bacteria generally live in the intestine and do no harm there. Sometimes, however, they spread to the urinary tract and cause a painful infection.
How does E coli get to the urinary tract? The major ways are sexual intercourse, wiping from back to front after urinating, and sometimes from soaking in warm water.
Clean, well-maintained hot tubs do not cause utis all by themselves. If the water is cloudy or has tiny particles floating on it or in it, probably it hasn’t been cleaned recently. The best time to use a hot tub at a health club is in the morning, when, hopefully, it has just been cleaned and not many other people have been in it yet. The hot tub filters need cleaning, too; not just the tub itself. And some hot tubs have too high a level of chemicals. This can upset the pH balance of your urinary tract if you use the tub often, making it a more welcoming environment for the bacteria.
Just because the bacteria reach the urethra, doesn’t mean you will get an infection. Bacteria like a warm moist environment to grow in. You need to make sure they don’t get it. If you wear a swimsuit in the hot tub, take it off immediately when you get out. Take a shower after your session. Don’t wear tight-fitting pants. Do wear cotton undies. Definitely go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the need.
Another good way to protect yourself from a uti is to use an herbal remedy two or three times a year to keep your system in balance. It will maintain the health of the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys and help eliminate contaminants like bacteria and viruses.
Herbs often used in natural uti remedies are buchu and bearberry leaf. They both stimulate the production of urine, causing you to go to the bathroom more often, flushing out your system. Bearberry leaf also has astringent properties that tone the lining of the urinary tract, making it harder for the bacteria to attach themselves.
There are many causes of urinary tract infections. Hot tubs can contribute to an infection, but you don’t have to give up enjoying the physical and mental health benefits they can provide. Just be careful about how you use them; and pro-active, keeping your body healthy naturally.
The Luna Display was designed to extend your laptop display. Many desktop users who travel tend to feel limited with a 13-inch or 15-inch display. That’s why the Luna Display turns any iPad into a second monitor. It works wirelessly and pretty well.
But the team behind the device tried a fun experiment. Many Mac Mini users tend to use the Mac Mini as a headless server. It sits below your TV, near your router or in a closet. In that case, there’s no display connected to your Mac Mini.
You can control it using screen sharing or a VNC client. And, of course, you can also enable SSH access to control it using the command line or even an SSH app on your phone.
But it also works as expected with the Luna Display. After plugging the dongle into a Thunderbolt 3 port, you can launch the Luna app on your iPad and see what’s happening on your Mac. If your Mac Mini is connected to a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, you’ll see your actions on the screen.
And because Luna’s dongle works over Wi-Fi, you can even control your Mac Mini from your couch. It’ll feel like you’re running macOS on an iPad. The Luna adapter was first released on Kickstarter and is now available for $80.
This isn’t the ideal setup if you plan to use your Mac Mini for multiple hours per day. But if you just need to quickly fix something, that could be enough.
So, you want to download some PSP games on the memory stick? I’ll tell you how to do just that.
This is what you do. First of all, you can’t download directly to the PSP memory stick. You have to download to your computer, and then transfer it to the PSP memory stick. And before you can play downloaded games you have to modify your PSP from the official version to a custom version. That’s a more involved process. but you can find out how to do that through the link at the bottom.
So, in order to download games and save them to your Memory Stick, do the following:
1. Get a good memory stick. I recommend that you get a Memory Stick Duo in at least a 1 GB size, though a 2 GB is even better.
2. Find and download the PSP games you want. If you don’t know where to find the games try a download service. A good one will let you have unlimited downloads for a small one-time fee. You can see the link below for more information.
3. Unzip the game files and save them somewhere that you can find them easily, like your desktop.
4. Plug your PSP USB cable into your PSP and your computer.
5. For PSP games- go the the root directory on your PSP then make a folder called ISO. (If you downloaded PSOne games, go to the root directory on your PSP and find the folder called PSP/GAME.)
6. Copy the PSP game files into the ISO folder. (Copy PSOne game files into the PSP/GAME folder.)
There- it’s that simple. Now that you know how to download PSP games on the memory stick, just follow the link at the bottom and get started finding some games to download.
Visit ten commercial gyms or fitness centres and ask them why you should use a Personal Trainer and you will get ten different answers, based around why you should use a Personal Trainer from their facility. The problem with the advice you are receiving from these professional sales people, is that the advice is driven by sales targets and is designed to help build the businesses of the resident Personal Trainers.
Now don’t get me wrong, I am a Personal Trainer working out of a large commercial gym and I also want to build by business. Gaining access to gym members who have been sold on the virtues and values of personal training certainly makes that job so much easier. But, I would much rather have my clients decide to use a Personal Trainer (preferably me) for valid reasons and with a realistic view of what they can expect to receive in return for their hard-earned dollars.
Let’s start at the beginning; why is it best to workout with a Personal Trainer? Essentially, there are ten reasons why most people choose to engage a Personal Trainer and they are:
1. You are not seeing results. Many people will begin an exercise regime with a general goal in mind, usually weight loss, and work like crazy for weeks, months and even years without getting any discernible results. A good Personal Trainer will begin your journey with a comprehensive Pre-Exercise Screening questionnaire and will have an in depth discussion with you about your goals, motivation and previous exercise history. Only then, after gaining an understanding of where you currently are and where you want to get to, will they begin formulating an exercise and nutrition plan specifically for you. Included in the pre-exercise screening, will be body weight assessment, girth measurements and possibly even skinfold measurements taken to establish a baseline against which your future progress will be measure.
2. You don’t know where to start. No Personal Trainer worth spending your money on will assume that you have any prior knowledge of anatomy & physiology, nutrition or exercise science. The reason is that if we assume that every client is a blank canvas and develop the workouts based on the principles of sound technique and progression, every client has the opportunity to learn the safest, most effective way in which to build their strength, cardio vascular fitness and insure against unnecessary injuries. Most people who join gym don’t know how to exercise effectively or safely and there is no-one better to teach you how to do that than your Personal Trainer. A large number of people will download a templated workout from their favourite website or get advice from their “fit” friends. The problem with this approach is that you may not know how to use the equipment safely and the workout has not been tailored to suit your individual needs and/or limitations.
3. You are bored with the same old workouts. I know from personal experience that if you do not change your workout on a regular basis, or add interesting cross-training options into the mix, you become very bored with the workout and are less likely to even attempt to do it. Bang, there goes your motivation. A good Personal Trainer will be continually reviewing your progress, how your body is adapting to the exercise and, assessing your motivation. If any, or all, of these indicators show signs of plateauing or you are less motivated, he will change your routine and add some variety into your workout to keep it interesting and to continually challenge your body.
4. You need to be challenged. If you are like the majority of the exercising population, there will be days when you simply don’t feel like pushing yourself to your limits or, you just feel like slacking off. A Personal Trainer will not allow you to bring out the BS excuses to not workout. He will push you to complete that last two reps and encourage you through the set when the weight seems far too heavy. He will be your conscience, your mentor and your cheer squad, but he will not be your Mother.
5. You want to learn how to exercise on your own. Even if you want to exercise on your own, it is a great idea to engage a Personal Trainer for a few sessions to learn the right way to exercise. This is especially true if you want to learn about the muscles in your body, how to target those muscles and how to complete the exercises with good technique. Just a few sessions can teach you about your body, how it works and what you can do the get the best out of it through exercise.
6. You need accountability and motivation. Personal Trainers come with built-in motivation. You are investing both money and time in your health and fitness and there is nothing like a standing appointment to get you off your butt and moving. A good Personal Trainer will also provide accountability; so if you don’t turn up for an appointment, they will be straight on to you to find out if you did the missed training in your own time. They will regularly quiz you on your eating and sleeping habits to make sure you are staying on track.
7. You have a specific illness, injury or condition. If you have specific conditions like, Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, arthritis or old injuries, working with a Personal Trainer, who can work with your Doctor, Physiotherapist or Chiropractor, can help you find a program that suits your particular circumstances, help heal injuries and, avoid further problems. Keep in mind that you want to find a trainer who has experience with your issues and make sure that trainer works closely with your doctor and/or physical therapist for the best experience.
8. You are training for a sport or event. If you’re training for a marathon, the football season or some other type of sport or event, an experienced Personal Trainer can help you decide what you need to do to stay strong without detracting from your other training. He can also help create a training program and map out a periodisation plan for the coming event. Just make sure he’s experienced in the sport you’re training for since not all trainers do sport-specific training.
9. You want supervision and support. Some people do know how to exercise for best results and do know how to exercise safely but still want to have a Personal Trainer around to supervise their workout and provide support (including spotting heavy weights) during the workout. The Personal Trainer then becomes more of a training partner.
10. You want to workout at home. Many people have a good collection of exercise equipment at home but aren’t sure how to use what they have or, lack the motivation and discipline to actually exercise. A Personal Trainer can show you exactly how to use what you have got and the knowledge that your Trainer will be arriving at a particular time in the specified day will help motivate you to do the work.
Now that you have some really compelling reasons why you should use a Personal Trainer, the next question is: How do you pick the best one?
I could be facetious and simply say, “pick me!” but there are some fundamental, and non-negotiable, criteria that you should insist on seeing. The first of these is an appropriate, recognise qualification in fitness or exercise science. As an absolute minimum, the Personal Trainer must have a Certificate III & IV in Fitness. If they have a Diploma in Fitness or Under Graduate Degree in Sports or Exercise Science, then so much the better.
Secondly, if they do not have additional qualifications, e.g. Certificate or Diploma level, in Nutrition or Dietetics, they should not be offering nutritional or dietary advice beyond the scope of the National Dietary Guidelines. If, on the other hand, they do have additional qualifications in Nutrition and/or Dietetics, they can help you analyse your diet and offer nutritional guidance and advice.
The third factor to consider is their specialisation. Every Personal Trainer has been educated to a level that will allow them to offer support and guidance to a broad range of people with a broad range of objectives and challenges. However, I have yet to meet a single Personal Trainer who does not have a specialisation or, a preference for a particular type of training. If you have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and your goal is to lose weight and control your condition, it would be pointless teaming up with a Personal Trainer whose specialisation or preference is for body building and competition. It would be equally pointless for an aspiring body builder to team up with a Trainer who specialises in post-pregnancy weight loss. The experience would be underwhelming and frustrating for both parties.
Finally, compatibility is a key factor in deciding who you should entrust with your health and fitness journey. You might have found the best Personal Trainer on the planet but if he has a huge ego and has difficulty relating to you, on your level, he is not the guy for you. Spend the time to sit down and have a chat, find out something about the Trainer’s background, their personal fitness journey and what they enjoy doing in the gym. If you find a kindred spirit who has all of the qualifications and a specialisation that fits your needs, they are the Trainer for you.
When you do find that perfect Personal Trainer, don’t make the mistake of putting dollars in the way of achieving your goals. The investment in the right Personal Trainer will be worth every cent. Let’s say you are asked to invest $50 per session twice every week to get the Trainer of your choice. In isolation, $100 can seem like quite a large amount of money but you need to put it into context; what is your life and long term health worth? If you eliminated all junk food, cigarettes and alcohol from your diet, how much would that save you each week? If you were able to stop taking the drugs that are currently keeping you healthy, how much would you save? The dollars should not be the determining factor.
It is very easy for me to state “I can get you into the best shape of your life” and in fact, many of my contemporaries do exactly that in their advertising, but what does that mean in the context of your life? I would much rather say: “I can help you find the strength of purpose and discipline to be fit and healthy for the rest of your life.” This is a reality that we can both commit to and make it happen. Only you can change your life; I can teach you how and help you achieve it.